Adopt dogs and cats at PetFinder

Sunday 13 April 2014

Introduce the family! Hershey & Fluffy story

Introducing the bunny family 

I was excited to have bunnies when I was younger.
But my mom is afraid of FURRY FRIENDS
But after I stayed with my boy friend, but just both of us,
sometimes when my boy friend work a little late, & i am alone.
I hope to have a pet to be accompanied & accompany a pet as well.

Watching some youtube videos of funny bunnies make me even want bunny more!

AND finally i achieved my dreams of having bunnies!
But having bunnies are not simple as you know just petting & watching bunnies.
You have to take care of them , love them & understand them , keep them accompany , full attention , control their diet , love them , shower them , clean the cage & etc
f
This is  Fluffy
I am not so sure how old is he...
I bought this 2 little cuties 2 for RM50! 4 for RM80!
I know i am unable to buy 4 of them.. because we will like spending on them a lot!
Well 2 will do...
The reason i chose both of them as they lay together like a couple!
The pet shop owner wasn't sure if it is a female or a male.. 
She said the black ones ( Fluffy ) is a male & white ones ( Hershey ) is a female.

Fluffy is a very funny rabbit!
He got scared for small stuff, such as ...
''Daddy's fart - my boy friend's fart , when he got scared he runs round & round!
big eyes! This is what makes him adorable!


P/S: We hope that she was right!



This is Hershey.
We are also not sure how old is she...
& she is already a mother of 6! ( one of the bunny died 9/4/2014 named '' Domo '' )
Others are healthy , active & plumpy!
She is a very patient , classy , pretty rabbit! 

Hershey is calm rabbit , she don't get so nervous like Fluffy ( which running round & round several times )
Hershey will be calm & look what happen. She is just so beautiful!

If you are interested sharing your Furry friends stories / video / pictures.
Feel free to email to us at helpfurryfriendsmalaysia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment