Adopt dogs and cats at PetFinder

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Rabbit's Sign

I understand some of you out there worried about your bunny's sign like
'' Why are they like this & why are they like that ? ''

I remember when I first got this 2 rabbits ( Hershey & Fluffy )
they make me a habit of keep reading & study about rabbits.
*It's a good term when you understand them more!*

Here are some pictures of my bunnies of their sign :

WATCH OUT!
If your bunny is not been eating , jumping & hopping around , running , drink water.
Bring him/her to the vet immediately !
And check if their nose are watery , eyes are watery & teeth as well.

Sleepy bunny 
*this is baby Melody *
Eating Bunny! Baby Pikachu!
Alert Rabbit
(Hershey)

Sleep rabbit

Fluffy is alert 
Cute rabbit! hahaha
This is sexy Hershey!
Alert rabbit <3

If you are interested sharing your Furry friends stories / video / pictures.
Feel free to email to us at helpfurryfriendsmalaysia@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment