Adopt dogs and cats at PetFinder

Monday 14 April 2014

What rabbit needs & its cage

Instead of using wood flakes & papers..
You can also use this vegetal litter at the rabbit's cage.. 

As it will become powder form when it gets in touch of water & easy to clean ! 

It is not so expansive but definitely works well!

We bought at Chew Thean Yang at Penang 
4kg RM37.53 
The vegetal litter before became powder form.
The right picture is the powder of form of the vegetal litter.
I can say it is much more easy to be clean up!
Of cause a bit expansive compare to wood flakes ! X.X

The left & right picture is a hay ball.
The left picture hay ball is made by my boy friend & the right ones we bought is like RM17++
For my opinion: 
The hay ball can also kill the boredness of rabbits by biting the hay & also create wonders of the rabbits. 


Timothy hay !
Rabbits love this! even my baby bunnies love this!
Their favorite & also staple food!
We bought a chew thean yang,Penang. 1 kg RM20.80

Odour Free! When my rabbit's cage got smelly... this is what I use! Spray on the faeces & it will be less stronger . If not the whole house will be full of rabbit's smell..

Bought it at tesco , cant remember exactly the price but it is about RM4- RM5


This is what I need for my rabbits!
From the left bottle is a pet body spray ( as to keep their fur smooth & clean ) the 2nd bottle is a shampoo , 3rd is a vitamin ( which I give them drink 2 week once to keep them healthy
Vitamin for rabbits and other small animals!
We bought it at Chew Thean Yang,Penang at RM4.50 , with 4 caps of vitamin & 30ml of water or more.

To keep rabbits healthy & to avoid diarrhea

Gimbi Light Formular Super Premium for rabbits!
We bought this at Chew Thean Yang,Penang 1 kg for RM20.80


No comments:

Post a Comment